Editorial Projects Preview in August - Launch September!
Hurray! We are finally at a stage where we feel confident about a launch date for our Editorial Projects module. We are currently doing final testing on major components and will be wrapping up during August. This means we can start planning previews with existing customers late August. Please reach out and schedule a demo!
In the meantime, take a look at how cool the Mock-up editor is!
New API Authentication Method
We have added an additional way of authenticating with our Public API.
"Client Credentials Authentication Flow" requires no user interaction after the app is registered in Gamma and is therefore a better way of integrating machine to machine.
See more on the new authentication flow here
- Cleaning up color-reference after rejecting to Photography step.
- Kelvin: Drag and drop experience
- Hue: Retry services (download/upload) after services restarted.
- Technical Support - Thumbnails do not load in Final Selection
- Kelvin Fixed: Scroll automatically when hitting space-bar in the transfer screen.
- Kelvin Fixed: Handle multiple language errors from Apple Script.
- Kelvin Fixed: Wrong image orientation on macOS.
- Kelvin Fixed: Disabled style guides are displayed in Kelvin.
- Kelvin Fixed: Using + in team-on-set search.
Questions, ideas or feedback?
We're striving to create the best product for you and your team! Feel free to drop us a line via email/chat or submit your ideas and feedback directly to our product team via firstname.lastname@example.org.