New Hybrid Approach
Today we have launched a new hybrid Post-production approach.
Internal → External with exception handling
This approach can be used when you wish to perform internal post-production before the images are sent to external post. When the images come back from external post, you can then perform final touch-up internally on a second internal post step. Otherwise, the images will be approved and the post process completed.
Kelvin UX Improvements
- We have improved the performance while reading Capture One cropping info.
- Preview images: Handle better "Space bar" to hide and show the Preview screen.
- Loop through selected shots in preview mode.
- Maintain columns when moving between bursts.
- Better viewport management when keyboard navigation.
- Make the position example image clickable to be viewed in full size.
- When making a crop in the Preview, we will display a "Cancel" + "Apply" button to apply or cancel the change.
- When dragging and releasing in the thumbs grid, we will not remove the selection.
- Press "BACKSPACE" and "Delete" to remove an image from the drop zone.
- API: Don't import outfits of skipped products during job import.
- API: Better Cover Image Logic for products.
- API: Improve web socket to refresh Kanbans & Production View.
- API: Fix mismatch on ES sync.
- Gamma: Rename existing "Hybrid" workflow to "Hybrid (External ➞ Internal)".
- Gamma: Display the variant fan-out for "Outsourcing with exception handling".
- Fixed: API: Incorrect logic in Create Outfit API.
- Fixed: Not Show Rejection Info in Internal Post screen
- Fixed: Gamma: Sync ES: Production View: Production type status.
- Fixed: Gamma: Export CSV from Production View is showing blank values in the sample "Checked In" field.
- Fixed: Gamma: Filters on Assets keep form content after being closed.
- Fixed: Kelvin: Uploader Service sometimes stops running due to unreadable user access token.
- Fixed: Kelvin: Capture One Cropping Sometimes fails to show up in Kelvin.
- Fixed: Kelvin: Slow loading of previews.
- Fixed: Hue: Red Rejection marker (in the Photoshop Panel) only show in the asset that has been rejected and belong to Internal Post step.
Questions, ideas or feedback?
We're striving to create the best product for you and your team! Feel free to drop us a line via email/chat or submit your ideas and feedback directly to our product team via firstname.lastname@example.org.