We are back with another exciting release!
We are happy to announce that today we launched the Box Connector for Creative Force. The connector enables studios to work with post-production vendors who are based on the Box cloud storage platform. It also allows for using Box as an asset delivery option for workflows.
Kelvin Speed Optimization ⚡️
Keeping the on-set experience fast and smooth is of the highest priority for us.
In this sprint, we deployed more tickets to improve the performance in Kelvin.
- Dedicate service to read star rating and width/height of original files.
- Cache star rating and width/height of original files.
- Improve folder reading.
Mobile App Improvements
- Increased the maximum length of property values to 2048 characters.
- Conditional Production Types: Updated logic related to creating outfits.
- Show a message for disabled work units.
Public API Improvements
- Correct response status on the get-import-async-status API.
- Improve performance on adding product to data source API.
- Support OpenID on Authentication server.
- Kelvin: Show/hide "Edit" button based on the user's permissions.
- Gamma: Print style guide: Disable the print button until all images are loaded.
- Order secondary product in an outfit by added date time.
- Limit 2FA code usage to a single time.
- Update identifier of a file on Vendor FTP server by (file-name, size, modify-date), instead of (file-path, size, modify-date)
- Fixed: Mobile: Creates an Outfit - Sorting order of Outfit Products
- Fixed: Mobile: Stuck at the loading screen when setting off auto-lock
- Fixed: Gamma: Style guide client filter is not removed when changing account.
- Fixed: Gamma: Print Style Guide: Show/Hide Example Image Set issue.
- Fixed: Kelvin: Products failing to transfer due to a reset product.
- Fixed: Kelvin: Kelvin Crashing + Login Errors.
- Fixed: Kelvin: Not pulling new images from watch folder.
- Fixed: Kelvin: Thumbnails do not load on Kelvin 3.11.0.
- Fixed: Kelvin: Incorrect Sample checked in on set.
Questions, ideas or feedback?
We're striving to create the best product for you and your team! Feel free to drop us a line via email/chat or submit your ideas and feedback directly to our product team via email@example.com.