Account Executive - United Kingdom and The Netherlands (Remote)
Who is a motivated self-starter and who comes with a proven track record from SaaS sales
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an industry-leading photo studio management software provider working with some of the world's most recognizable brands. With primary markets in North America and Europe, we enable studios across the world to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in central Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
Who We Are
We are a team with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds who care deeply about all things eComm!
We are a multinational team that believes that our product and culture thrive from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
We are looking for our next Account Executive who is a motivated self-starter and who comes with a proven track record from SaaS sales. You contribute with a value-based selling mindset and with that focus you will be responsible for developing and securing new business contracted opportunities in the United kingdom and the Netherlands.
- Seeking out new business opportunities for the organization
- Lead Sales and client-relationship management
- Recommend new products
- Propose and develop new strategic partnerships
- Writes proposals and plans
- Oversee Marketing campaigns to generate more leads
- Oversee content strategy for generating more targeted material for sales
- Communicate in clear and simple language what the company does for new clients
- Leverage technology to find the best fit for engaging and finding new leads
- Client engagement and development
- Identify and execute sales channels
- Strategy focused skills to close deals
- +5 years of SaaS sales experience
- Strong people skills with a deep customer focus
- Biased towards action - we move things to done
- A team player that thrives when you are effectively collaborating with others
- Creative background from high volume photo studio operations or artistic software sales is an advantage but a strong curiosity and willingness to learn is the most important.
- Creative studio, film and photography training and school background is a plus, but not required
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible hours and annual leave - We see the whole person and believe that the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to happiness and personal fulfillment
- You will be trained and certified in ValueSelling
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- We have a culture that's vibrant and is grounded in the belief that we're better together
- Company trips. Our last get-together was in Malaga, Spain!
- We of course equip you with all necessities of an home office, like ergonomic chair, table, etc. and pay for professional subscriptions
- And much more!
Join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
We encourage everybody to apply no matter gender, sex, race, color, or disablement - but with the above skills and background.
We are reviewing applications and inviting candidates for interviews all the time.
For more information about this position, please contact Regional Sales Director, Jacob Karlsson via email at email@example.com.