We are looking for a service-minded and proactive Admin Executive, a part of the Back Office team in Hanoi to take on an exciting all-around role.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force's journey started in 2018 and today we are an industry-leading photo studio management software provider working with some of the world's most recognizable brands. With primary markets in North America and Europe, we enable studios across the world to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in central Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
Who we are
We are a team with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds who care deeply about all things eComm!
We are a multinational team that believes that our product and culture thrive from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
We are looking for a service-minded and proactive Admin Executive, a part of the Back Office team in Hanoi to take on an exciting all-around role. Do you have an eye for details and a passion for building and operating an office? Then, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Take care of office operations to ensure the office operates smoothly. This includes facilities management, equipment fixing and maintenance, fixed asset control & inventory, office cleaning & inspection and office fit out & renovation.
- Perform secretarial tasks (prepare company correspondences; arrange meetings; book accomodation; prepare visa documents, work permits, residence card, others for staff & expats …).
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, landlord,… to find the best one and ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Monitor and maintain office equipment, inventory supplies, and order replacement supplies as needed.
- Be responsible for logistics in organizing internal events and celebrations events
- Place order for Food & Beverage for the office
- At least 03 years relevant working experience Administration
- Proven office management, administrative or assist experience
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on-time
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Bachelor degree in business administration, communications or a related field
- Good English verbal and written communications
What we offer
- Excellent and competitive salary package, up to $1000
- Annual leave: 12 ~ 15 days
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare Insurance for you and your loved ones
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- Working & growing with Young, Ambitious & Talented Team
- Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday
- Flexible work from home policy
- Various training to develop your career
- Social - Health - Insurance paid fully
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snack
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!