You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an industry-leading Photo Studio Management software provider, working with some of the world's most recognisable brands. We enable studios to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
Our home is in Central Denmark with offices in New York, San Francisco, Berlin, and Hanoi with more than 1000 users worldwide!
Who we are
We are a remote first team, with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds, who care deeply about all things ecom!
We are a multinational team, who believe that our product and culture thrives from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Administrative Assistant to join our team! As an Administrative Assistant, you will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Assume the role as the primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get the best pricing on supplies and services
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Basic bookkeeping and math skills
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Current in today's office technology, and computer software including MS Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
What we offer
- Salary up to $1,000
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Flexible working time and result-oriented
- Great opportunities in developing your career path as you and the company grow
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complying with labour law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days
- Summer trip allowance, 2 weeks fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join
- Choice of hardware
- Home Internet allowance