Customer Success Manager - Remote, either in the US or Canada
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage our customer relationships in the Americas
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an end-to-end studio management software transforming the e-commerce content creation process for global brands and large-scale studios around the globe. We take our customer's existing legacy systems, disorganized spreadsheets, and frustratingly manual processes and replace them with our purpose-built software solutions designed to help creatives work more efficiently and provide studio managers with greater insights into their operations.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in Holstebro, Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage our customer relationships in the Americas. As we are an Enterprise focused SaaS company, you would be working with some of the world's leading brands, retailers, and commercial studios.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with our customer's senior studio leadership on their larger success within Creative Force. By conducting scheduled check in's around studio performance, and proactively engaging with the studio around new features and growth opportunities. With the aim of each of your accounts being an outward advocate for Creative Force as a platform.
For newer customers joining Creative Force, you will work with our onboarding team to ensure a smooth transition from onboarding to customer success.
Around account growth and renewals, you will work closely with our Account Management team on opportunities and ensure we have a positive net retention rate.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate has a passion for service, customer education and studio processes. Alongside an eagerness to proactively communicate with our customers.
You should have a "customer first" mindset, with strong project management skills. A passion for photography, retouching, tech or ecom would be a plus!
As we are an internationally remote team, you should be comfortable working autonomously with support from your colleagues around the world.
We also believe in being "human", so someone that is willing to be themselves, and strives to build genuine long-lasting relationships with their colleagues and customers. Integrity and honesty are at the heart of what we look for!
- 5+ years of Ecom Studio experience, Project Management, Change management or Customer Success
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus
- Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or Computer Science
- Knowledge of tools like Planhat, Gainsight, or ChurnZero
- The role can be based anywhere in the EST time zone
Good to have
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or other Creative Cloud Applications
- Knowledge of Photo Studio Operations
- Knowledge of SaaS
- Knowledge of Ecom, Retail and/or Brand Operations
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiar with agile ways of working
- Comfortable working with GSuite, Slack, Jira, and Hubspot
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 4 weeks PTO + 6 days paid sick leave + holidays (5 weeks PTO after 1 year of employment)
- We see the whole person and believe that the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to happiness and personal fulfillment
- A new and expanding team that you can help build and set the direction for
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Vibrant working culture grounded in the belief that we're better together
- Company trips (our last get-together was in Malaga, Spain!)
- Home office
- And much more!
Join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
We encourage everybody to apply no matter gender, sex, race, color, or disablement - but with the above skills and background.