We equip our interns with professional values - allowing them to approach their careers with confidence.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an industry-leading Photo Studio Management software provider, working with some of the world's most recognisable brands. We enable studios to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
Our home is in Central Denmark with offices in New York, San Francisco, Berlin, and Hanoi with more than 1000 users worldwide!
Who we are
We are a remote first team, with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds, who care deeply about all things ecom!
We are a multinational team, who believe that our product and culture thrives from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.
About the Program
The Creative Force Internship Program gives final-year students and fresh graduates the chance to experience working in a professional environment and provides valuable insights into the world of Software Development. We equip our interns with professional values - allowing them to approach their careers with confidence.
Internship is available in the Software Development Department.
At Creative Force, the exciting internship with our world class Software Development Department will be structured to accommodate your college requirements, so you can do both studying and working in parallel. Each intern will be assigned a senior developer as a mentor to work closely with and to learn from. You will also have the opportunity to become an official employee after the internship program.
Tech stack that we are using: SQL Server, Entity Framework, .NET Core, Identity Server, RESTful APIs, Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, SES, Lambda, StepFunctions, API Gateway, etc), Elasticsearch, memcache, NodeJS, React.js, Redux, Web socket.
- Full lifecycle software development
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages
- Provide support for production systems
- Participate in code and design reviews to ensure quality solutions and products
- Participate in building, deployments or system architecture
- Final year students or recent graduates majoring in Computer Science or Information Technology or related technical fields.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Commit at least 3-months as a full time intern.
- Self-motivated, self-learner, effective communication and team player.
- CAN DO attitude
What we offer
- Comprehensive C&B package from $300 to $700 per month.
- Expert guidance from our Senior leaders.
- Have the opportunity to become an official employee after the internship program
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Flexible working time and result oriented
- Chances to learn new business
- Great opportunities in developing career paths, English and soft skills.
- Summer trip allowance, teamwork activities and more to come once you join