Developing back-end components, data layers and API, they have to be robust, scalable and easy to maintain
We are looking for a great .NET developer who is proficient with C#. Your primary focus will be on developing back-end components, data layers and API. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust, scalable and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Architect and build robust, scalable, highly available and reliable systems
- Proactively research for solutions to problems
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Troubleshoot existing code bases, hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code
- Strong proficiency in C# and .NET Core framework
- Love writing code, love deleting code
- Have got grit, dare to fail
- Be hardworking, passionate and have a can-do attitude.
- Be a good team player and patient person
- Critical thinking
- Stay focus
- Be assertive
- Happy to deal with the opposite and different ideas
- Logical thinking
- Problem solving
- Self learner
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Good at communication in English
What we offer
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Flexible working time and result oriented
- Chances to learn new business
- Great opportunities in developing career paths, English and soft skills.
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Summer trip allowance, 2 week fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join