Developing back-end components, data layers and API, they have to be robust, scalable and easy to maintain
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force's journey started in 2018 and today we are an industry-leading photo studio management software provider working with some of the world's most recognizable brands. With primary markets in North America and Europe, we enable studios across the world to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in central Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
Who we are
We are a team with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds who care deeply about all things eComm!
We are a multinational team that believes that our product and culture thrive from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
We are looking for a great .NET developer who is proficient with C#. Your primary focus will be on developing back-end components, data layers and API. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust, scalable and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
For the back-end, we are using: .NET Core, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Identity Server, RESTful APIs.
For the front-end, we are using: ReactJS, React Native, Electron, NodeJS, Angular 2+, a little C#, etc.
Besides that we also using many AWS services like EC2, S3, SQS, SES, Lambda, StepFunctions, API Gateway, Cloudfront, Route53, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Cognito, CodeArtifact, LoadBalancer, ElasticCache (Redis), inspector, KMS, MSK, OpenSearch (Elasticsearch), SNS, Storage Gateway, Transfer Family, VPC and WAF.
- Architect and build robust, scalable, highly available and reliable systems
- Proactively research for solutions to problems
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Troubleshoot existing code bases, hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code
- Likely having 2+ years of experience depending on how fast of your learning and developing technical capability
- Proficiency in C# and .NET Core framework
- Good knowledge of OOP, clean code
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
What we offer
- Attractive salary package, up to $2.000
- Annual leave: 12 ~ 15 days
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare Insurance for you and your loved ones
- Building large-scale & global software products
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- Working & growing with Young, Ambitious & Talented Team
- Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday
- Prioritizing a work-life balance with the flexible work-from-home policy
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Social - Health - Insurance paid fully
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snack
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!