Employer Branding Executive
Define target audience and develop communications campaigns that promote Creative Force as a great place to work.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an industry-leading photo studio management software provider working with some of the world's most recognizable brands. With primary markets in North America and Europe, we enable studios across the world to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in central Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
Who we are
We are a team with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds who care deeply about all things eComm!
We are a multinational team that believes that our product and culture thrive from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
We are looking for an Employer Branding Executive, a part of the Talent Acquisition team, at Creative Force.
- Define target audience and develop communications campaigns that promote Creative Force as a great place to work and authentically communicate Creative Force core values, vision, mission and working environment both internally and externally in order to increase internal engagement and attract external talent
- Plan & produce creative content (text & design) with audience insights crossing channels (focus on Facebook and LinkedIn Fanpage)
- Develop and implement new initiatives (online event/contest, video production, etc.) to drive more engagement & impact on social media
- Collaborate with the TA team to organize recruiting events including job fairs, tech talks, talent/ management trainee programs, etc
- Create reports to capture key insights, popular topics, sentiment, new trends, growth metrics and translate those findings into actionable items
- At least 02 years of experience in Social Media, Marketing or any related field
- Experienced in writing clear, creative, concise contents
- Ability to use designing, Photo/ Video editing tools
- Have a data-driven with strong Excel skills, good understanding of social media KPIs/tools and result-oriented mindset, detail-oriented
- Experience in content plan, strong knowledge for social media activities/channels, be creative and not hesitate to take new initiatives
- Ability to work independently and proactively, think out of the box and provide creative and effective solutions
- High Proficiency in English (Speaking and Writing)
- Excellent and competitive salary package, up to $1000
- Annual leave: 12 ~ 15 days
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare Insurance for you and your loved ones
- Building large-scale & global software products
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- Working & growing with Young, Ambitious & Talented Team
- Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday
- Maximum work from home 5 days a month
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Social - Health - Insurance paid fully
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snack
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!