Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an industry-leading Photo Studio Management software provider, working with some of the world's most recognisable brands. We enable studios to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
Our home is in Central Denmark with offices in New York, San Francisco, Berlin, and Hanoi with more than 1000 users worldwide!
Who we are
We are a remote first team, with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds, who care deeply about all things ecom!
We are a multinational team, who believe that our product and culture thrives from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.
About the role
An experienced Financial Controller who undertakes all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Account Receivable (A/R), Account Payable (A/P), General Ledger (GL) and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage to ensure compliance with current tax laws and regulations.
- Manage financial risks, optimize financial investment performance
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Finance - Accounting
- Chief Accountant Certification
- International certificates in finance and accounting such as CFA, ACCA, CPA is prefered.
- 5 years of combined experience in accounting and finance
- Outstanding knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements and general ledgers
- Good understanding of accounting software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (both with Vietnamese and English)
What we offer
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Flexible working time and result-oriented
- Great opportunities in developing your career path as you and the company grow
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complying with labour law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days
- Summer trip allowance, 2 weeks fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join
- Choice of hardware