Frontend Developer (HTML/CSS)
A frontend developer is responsible for creating the design and layout of a website or web pages.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an industry-leading photo studio management software provider working with some of the world's most recognizable brands. With primary markets in North America and Europe, we enable studios across the world to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in central Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
Who we are
We are a team with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds who care deeply about all things eComm!
We are a multinational team that believes that our product and culture thrive from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
A Frontend developer is responsible for implementing and optimizing the user interface of a website or web pages. It can mean working on a brand new website or updating an already existing site. We are looking for a HTML/CSS developer that will spend their time optimizing and implementing pages, updating our official website on a daily basis.
- Updating our website on a weekly basis (content pages like blog, podcast, career, etc.)
- Improving and optimizing our website & marketing pages
- Implementing new pages upon request
- Collaborating with the development team to improve our product
- At least 1 year of experience in HTML(5), CSS(3)
- Have good design mindset with emphasis on user experience
- Team player with an extreme attention to detail
- Ability to solve complex challenges creatively and effectively
- You are up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies in HTML(5)/CSS(3)
Nice to have
- Can communicate in English
- Familiar with agile ways of working
- Comfortable working with Google Workspace, Slack, Jira, and Hubspot
- Attractive salary package, up to $1000
- Annual leave: 12 ~ 15 days
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare Insurance for you and your loved ones
- Building large-scale & global software products
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- Working & growing with Young, Ambitious & Talented Team
- Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday
- Maximum work from home 5 days a month
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Social - Health - Insurance paid fully
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snack
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!