Junior/Medium .NET Developer
Developing back-end components, data layers and API, they have to be robust, scalable and easy to maintain
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an industry-leading Photo Studio Management software provider, working with some of the world's most recognisable brands. We enable studios to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
Our home is in Central Denmark with offices in New York, San Francisco, Berlin, and Hanoi with more than 1000 users worldwide!
Who we are
We are a remote first team, with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds, who care deeply about all things ecom!
We are a multinational team, who believe that our product and culture thrives from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.
We are looking for a great .NET developer who is proficient with C#. Your primary focus will be on developing back-end components, data layers and API. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust, scalable and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Tech stack: SQL Server, Entity Framework, .NET Core, Identity Server, RESTful APIs, Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, SES, Lambda, StepFunctions, API Gateway, etc), Elasticsearch, memcache, NodeJS, React.js, Redux, Web socket.
- Architect and build robust, scalable, highly available and reliable systems
- Proactively research for solutions to problems
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Troubleshoot existing code bases, hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code
- 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Proficiency in C# and .NET Core framework
- Love writing code, love deleting code
- Dare to fail
- Be hardworking, passionate and have a can-do attitude.
- Be a good team player and patient person
- Critical thinking
- Stay focused
- Be assertive
- Happy to deal with the opposite and different ideas
- Logical thinking
- Problem solving
- Self learner
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Basic communication in English
What we offer
- Signing bonus up to $2000
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Flexible working time and result oriented
- Maximum work from home 5 days a month
- Chances to learn new business
- Great opportunities in developing career paths, English and soft skills.
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Summer trip allowance, 2 week fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join
- Choice of hardware
- Home Internet Allowance