Market Research Specialist
We are looking for a Market Research Specialist to work with client data on our target accounts.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an end-to-end studio management software transforming the e-commerce content creation process for global brands and large-scale studios around the globe. We take our customer's existing legacy systems, disorganized spreadsheets, and frustratingly manual processes and replace them with our purpose-built software solutions designed to help creatives work more efficiently and provide studio managers with greater insights into their operations.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in Holstebro, Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
For an important role in supporting our sales and online marketing teams around the world, we are looking for a Market Research Specialist to work with client data on our target accounts.
Creative Force sales is built upon the principles of account-based marketing (ABM) and you will be the investigator who digs up all the necessary information needed to nurture each account.
- Curate data about potential target clients and build accounts in Hubspot with all the necessary hard data
- Investigate the current situation of each account and make sure we have all crucial data in place about the company and its stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to create the best possible sales pipeline
- On request, support sales in specific ABM-related activities
- Ensure data is always as fresh and precise as possible across all accounts
- Likely having 3+ years of experience related to Marketing field
- Excellent English skills
- An innovative and exploratory mindset
- A strong business sense and understanding of company structures
- Experience with Enterprise B2B and ABM is an obvious advantage
- Biased towards action - "we move things to done"
- A team player that thrives when you are effectively collaborating with others
What we offer
- Excellent and competitive salary package
- Annual leave: 12 ~ 15 days
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare Insurance for you and your loved ones
- Building large-scale & global software products
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- Working & growing with Young, Ambitious & Talented Team
- Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday
- Prioritizing a work-life balance with the flexible work-from-home policy
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Social - Health - Insurance paid fully
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snack
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!