This position can be remote if you are based in Western Europe, hybrid or in our office in Holstebro, Denmark.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an end-to-end studio management SaaS Platform transforming the e-commerce content creation process for global brands and large-scale studios around the globe. We take our customer's existing legacy systems, disorganized spreadsheets, and frustratingly manual processes and replace them with our purpose-built software solutions designed to help creatives work more efficiently and provide studio managers with greater insights into their operations.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in Holstebro, Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
We encourage everybody to apply no matter gender, sex, race, color, or disability - but with the above skills and background. We will review applications and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
For our newly-established Creative Services unit within Marketing, we are looking for a talented copywriter to write engaging and expertly crafted content for all of our marketing channels including social media, paid media, e-mail, and web. You will lead the creative copy creation process and be responsible for setting the tone of our written content. You should feel comfortable working across an extensive range of formats, including but not limited to:
- Ghostwriting thought leadership articles in close collaboration with our talented product people
- Working with our podcast and video team
- Create engaging content for our websites and social media.
- Plan and execute written content in collaboration with our in-house teams
- Set up and conduct interviews with industry experts
- Observe current trends in written content and implement these to maximize the impact of our content
- Monitor traffic and engagement metrics and provide regular reports to teams
- Collaborate with other teams including Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support to establish and ensure brand consistency
- Support Sales in Account based marketing(ABM)-related activities
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- 3-5 years of experience in content marketing
- Excellent English (native) copywriting skills
- Extensive experience in copywriting within the tech industry
- Experience with Enterprise B2B and ABM is an obvious advantage
- An ability to quickly pick up project needs and help with messaging
- An ability to drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Biased towards action - "we move things to done"
- A team player that thrives when you are effectively collaborating with others
- Preferably based in Western Europe. The role will require you to attend our office in Denmark on a regular basis to work face-to-face with the team
- We would love it if you would consider moving to Denmark for a while as we build up the team
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A new and expanding team that you can help build and set the direction for
- We see the whole person and believe that the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to happiness and personal fulfillment
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Vibrant working culture grounded in the belief that we're better together
- Company trips (our last get-together was in Malaga, Spain!)
- And much more!
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!