Your primary focus will be on system integration, applying 3rd party libraries and services into existing systems.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an end-to-end studio management software transforming the e-commerce content creation process for global brands and large-scale studios around the globe. We take our customer's existing legacy systems, disorganized spreadsheets, and frustratingly manual processes and replace them with our purpose-built software solutions designed to help creatives work more efficiently and provide studio managers with greater insights into their operations.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in Holstebro, Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
For the back-end, we are using: .NET Core, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Identity Server, RESTful APIs.
For the front-end, we are using: ReactJS, React Native, Electron, NodeJS, Angular 2+, a little C#, etc.
Besides that we also using many AWS services like EC2, S3, SQS, SES, Lambda, StepFunctions, API Gateway, Cloudfront, Route53, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Cognito, CodeArtifact, LoadBalancer, ElasticCache (Redis), inspector, KMS, MSK, OpenSearch (Elasticsearch), SNS, Storage Gateway, Transfer Family, VPC and WAF.
- Find, analysis, measure and select the right 3rd party libraries and services
- Design the solution and/or API, write technical specifications
- Develop the prototype and/or proof of concept
- Transfer the technical, knowledge and experience to other team members
- Proactively research for solutions to problems
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions
- Likely having 2+ years of experience depending on how fast of your learning and developing technical capability
- Good knowledge of OOP, clean code
- Experience in system integration
- Experience in develop and using API
- Experience in working with 3rd party AI and hardware is a plus
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Basic communication in English
What we offer
- Attractive salary package, up to $2000
- Annual leave: 12 ~ 15 days
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare Insurance for you and your loved ones
- Building large-scale & global software products
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- Working & growing with Young, Ambitious & Talented Team
- Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday
- Prioritizing a work-life balance with the flexible work-from-home policy
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Social - Health - Insurance paid fully
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snack
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!