Your primary focus will be on system integration, applying 3rd party libraries and services into existing systems.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an industry-leading photo studio management software provider working with some of the world's most recognizable brands. With primary markets in North America and Europe, we enable studios across the world to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in central Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
Who we are
We are a team with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds who care deeply about all things eComm!
We are a multinational team that believes that our product and culture thrive from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
What we are using: SQL Server, Entity Framework, .NET Core, Identity Server, RESTful APIs, AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, SES, Lambda, StepFunctions, API Gateway, etc), Elasticsearch, memcache, NodeJS, React.js, Redux, Web socket.
- Find, analysis, measure and select the right 3rd party libraries and services
- Design the solution and/or API, write technical specifications
- Develop the prototype and/or proof of concept
- Transfer the technical, knowledge and experience to other team members
- Proactively research for solutions to problems
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions
- Likely having 2+ years of experience depending on how fast of your learning and developing technical capability
- Good knowledge of OOP, clean code
- Experience in system integration
- Experience in develop and using API
- Experience in working with 3rd party AI and hardware is a plus
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Basic communication in English
What we offer
- Attractive salary package, up to $2000
- Annual leave: 12 ~ 15 days
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare Insurance for you and your loved ones
- Building large-scale & global software products
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- Working & growing with Young, Ambitious & Talented Team
- Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday
- Maximum work from home 5 days a month
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Social - Health - Insurance paid fully
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snack
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!