Senior Frontend Developer
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an industry-leading photo studio management software provider working with some of the world's most recognizable brands. With primary markets in North America and Europe, we enable studios across the world to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in central Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
Who we are
We are a team with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds who care deeply about all things eComm!
We are a multinational team that believes that our product and culture thrive from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
What we are using: SQL Server, Entity Framework, .NET Core, Identity Server, RESTful APIs, AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, SES, Lambda, StepFunctions, API Gateway, etc), Elasticsearch, memcache, NodeJS, React.js, Redux, Web socket.
- Developing front-end applications
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions.
- Deliver high quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Likely having 5+ years of experience depending on how fast of your learning and developing technical capability
- Strong experience in React.JS and understanding its core principles
- Experience with popular React.JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Basic communication in English
What we offer
- Attractive salary package, up to $3000
- Annual leave: 12 ~ 15 days
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare Insurance for you and your loved ones
- Building large-scale & global software products
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- Working & growing with Young, Ambitious & Talented Team
- Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday
- Maximum work from home 5 days a month
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Social - Health - Insurance paid fully
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snack
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!