Social Media Manager - DACH
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer all our social media accounts.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an end-to-end studio management software transforming the e-commerce content creation process for global brands and large-scale studios around the globe. We take our customer's existing legacy systems, disorganized spreadsheets, and frustratingly manual processes and replace them with our purpose-built software solutions designed to help creatives work more efficiently and provide studio managers with greater insights into their operations.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in Holstebro, Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
For a crucial role in our online marketing team, we are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer all our social media accounts. You will be responsible for distributing excellent text and video content in collaboration with our Creative Services team, managing posts, responding to followers, as well as overseeing paid social marketing. You will be in charge of our entire social media portfolio and set standards for others to follow.
- Plan and execute a social media strategy to expand brand knowledge and position Creative Force as a thought leader in the industry
- Observe current trends in social media and implement them where needed to secure maximum reach of our content
- Plan, edit, publish and share engaging content in collaboration with the rest of the other stakeholders in our online marketing team
- Monitor traffic and engagement metrics and report to team leader
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to establish and ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in collaboration with internal resources
- Support Sales in ABM-related activities related to social media
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Extensive knowledge and experience within the social media space, at least 5 years
- Experience within paid social, including both planning and execution, at least 3 years
- Experience with Enterprise B2B and ABM is an obvious advantage
- Excellent English (native) copywriting skills
- Strong people skills with a deep customer focus
- Biased towards action - "we move things to done"
- A team player that thrives when you are effectively collaborating with others
- Preferably based in Denmark. The role will require you to attend the office in Holstebro on a regular basis
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A chance to drive and mold the global social media strategy for an international Enterprise SaaS company
- We see the whole person and believe that the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to happiness and personal fulfillment
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- We have a culture that's vibrant and is grounded in the belief that we're better together
- Company trips. Our next get-together is Barcelona, Spain!
- And much more!
Join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!