Talent Acquisition Executive
This is an opportunity for an ambitious person who wishes to grow higher in his/her career path in a professional and friendly technology company. The position will help to ensure the sufficient and qualified manpower for the fast-growing demand of the Company.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an end-to-end studio management software transforming the e-commerce content creation process for global brands and large-scale studios around the globe. We take our customer's existing legacy systems, disorganized spreadsheets, and frustratingly manual processes and replace them with our purpose-built software solutions designed to help creatives work more efficiently and provide studio managers with greater insights into their operations.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in Holstebro, Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
A strong experience Talent Acquisition Executive is needed to deliver Creative Force's hiring needs. This is an opportunity for an ambitious person who wishes to grow higher in his/her career path in a professional and friendly technology company. The position will help to ensure the sufficient and qualified manpower for the fast-growing demand of the Company.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process.
- Work with internal hiring managers to understand their requirements across different levels of hiring for the company.
- In-depth knowledge of effective and innovative search tools and techniques
- Ability to identify suitable candidates, through database searches, social media job postings, target searches, personal networking and call screening.
- A good grasp of professional and social media platforms - how to use them per their individual strengths.
- At least 03 year of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills including use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Familiar with utilizing applicant-tracking systems.
- Planning, organizing, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Experienced in IT recruiting and have a good understanding of programming languages, platforms & frameworks.
- High level of responsibility, discipline and confidentiality
- Good communication, good interpersonal skills, willingness to learn
- Able to multitask with a positive, can-do attitude
- High Proficiency in English (Speaking and Writing)
- Headhunt background
- Proven results in high volume recruiting for the tech positions.
- Experience working within fast-paced international/ global environments
- Experience in hiring expats/ global headcounts
What we offer
- Excellent and competitive salary package
- Annual leave: 12 ~ 15 days
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare Insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Building large-scale & global software products
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- Working & growing with Young, Ambitious & Talented Team
- Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday
- Flexible work from home policy
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Social - Health - Insurance paid fully
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snack
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!