Talent Acquisition Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team!
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an industry-leading Photo Studio Management software provider, working with some of the world's most recognisable brands. We enable studios to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
Our home is in Central Denmark with offices in New York, San Francisco, Berlin, and Hanoi with more than 1000 users worldwide!
Who we are
We are a remote first team, with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds, who care deeply about all things ecom!
We are a multinational team, who believe that our product and culture thrives from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team! As a TA Manager, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
- Manage the company's recruitment process by identifying annually hiring demands and overseeing the hiring process and progress (job posting, sourcing, test and interview, offering, on-boarding...).
- Work with line managers, internal departments to implement recruitment events and partnership with related universities, career training agencies, hiring service agencies...for building the Company's talent pipeline.
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with company recruitment goals.
- Identify, attract and source hard-to-find passive talent by effectively using the strategy, operation of Recruitment campaigns on different niche sites/channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn... and other social media.
- Measures the social media performance in the recruitment area.
- Develop and implement employer branding programs.
- Take the initiative and coordinate with internal departments in designing succession and contingency frameworks for identified and various talent strategies in the Company.
- Make periodic and most-used recruiting reports with dashboard metrics.
- Support to design income package and competency development with C&B team and L&D team for talent management
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management, psychology, English and related disciplines.
- 4-5 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager or similar HR role, especially in IT and Production industries
- Experience with Social Media and community platforms Management (Facebook, Linkedin, relevant community etc.)
- Networking Skills (internal and external)
- Have knowledge of technology used in recruitment and branding
- Have good knowledge about employer branding and talent management
- Have knowledge of practical workforce planning
- Have good computer skills
- Passionate in recruitment
- Good networking skills or social recruitment
- Good written and verbal communication (both with Vietnamese and English).
- Highly proactive, responsible and customer-oriented
What we offer
- Salary up to $1,500
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Flexible working time and result-oriented
- Great opportunities in developing your career path as you and the company grow
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complying with labour law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days
- Summer trip allowance, 2 weeks fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join
- Choice of hardware
- Home Internet Allowance