Talent Acquisition Specialist
TWe are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to lead, develop, and drive our talent acquisition tasks in Europe and the US.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an end-to-end studio management software transforming the e-commerce content creation process for global brands and large-scale studios around the globe. We take our customer's existing legacy systems, disorganized spreadsheets, and frustratingly manual processes and replace them with our purpose-built software solutions designed to help creatives work more efficiently and provide studio managers with greater insights into their operations.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in Holstebro, Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to lead, develop, and drive our talent acquisition tasks in Europe and the US. This is a new role in a start-up environment offering the right candidate the unique opportunity to define and develop the role to meet both the needs of the organization as well as to maximize their own personal strengths.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving and developing our talent acquisition in Europe and US in close cooperation with our People Managers. This is an opportunity to build-out the recruitment function from scratch, including finding the right assessment and interview tool, implementing automatization around job posts, screening and setting up interviews, and honing our recruitment strategy and processes. For the right candidate, this is the opportunity to shape our global recruitment function, play a key role in our Global People team, and potentially grow the position into one with People Management responsibilities. This position offers a career path with great opportunities, responsibility, and flexibility.
In addition to your recruiting responsibilities, you will also deliver on operational HR tasks related to onboarding and off-boarding employees, improve communication and key HR processes/systems, and offer additional support with enhancement projects including implementing new tools and ways of working in close cooperation with the rest of the People team.
Please note that you will not be required to recruit for technical positions but will instead focus on positions-of-need in the rest of the organization.
- Run and facilitate the full end-to-end recruitment process for non tech positions (marketing, product, compliance, legal, sales, customer success, etc)
- Establish and execute efficient candidate search and recruiting processes in close cooperation with our people managers
- Design, plan, and execute the selection processes (conduct interviews and screening of candidates, perform assessment tests)
- Find and implement the best recruitment strategies, tools, and systems
- Create and foster a great candidate experience
- Build strong processes to ensure compliance in all countries
- Forecast our recruitment needs together with our people managers
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business on recruitment-related matters
- Design, plan, and execute our employer branding activities together with our employment branding team in Hanoi and our Marketing team
- Establish, follow up and report on key recruiting metrics
For this position, our ideal candidate would have:
- +3 years of experience with recruitment and talent attraction - global experience is an advantage
- Experience in recruiting for B2B SaaS companies is an advantage
- Knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as Linkedin
- Knowledge of various interviewing techniques
- Certified in one or more assessment tools
- Experience in using sourcing methods for hard-to-fill positions
- Proven ability in working effectively with diverse stakeholder groups
- An empathetic approach to your colleagues and are easy to work with
- Fluent in speaking and writing both Danish and English
- Relevant educational background
- Biased towards action - one of our core values is that "we move things to done"
- A team player that thrives when you are effectively collaborating with others
- Preferably based within driving distance from Holstebro, Denmark. The role will require you to attend our office in Holstebro regularly to work face-to-face with the team
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A new and expanding team that you can help build and set the direction for
- We see the whole person and believe that the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to happiness and personal fulfillment
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Vibrant working culture grounded in the belief that we're better together
- Company trips (our last get-together was in Malaga, Spain!)
- And much more!
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!