Technical Support Developer
Providing the best level of technical support to the customers, coordinating with the Customer Success team and Development team to make sure the issue is resolved.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an industry-leading photo studio management software provider working with some of the world's most recognizable brands. With primary markets in North America and Europe, we enable studios across the world to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in central Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
Who we are
We are a team with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds who care deeply about all things eComm!
We are a multinational team that believes that our product and culture thrive from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
We are looking for a Technical Support developer who is proficient with C# and ReactJS. Your primary focus will be providing the best level of technical support to the customers, coordinating with the Customer Success team and Development team to make sure the issue is resolved.
What we are using: SQL Server, Entity Framework, .NET Core, Identity Server, RESTful APIs, AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, SES, Lambda, StepFunctions, API Gateway, etc), Elasticsearch, memcache, NodeJS, React.js, Redux, Web socket.
- Troubleshoot existing code bases, hunt down nasty bugs and point out the root cause.
- Proactively research for solutions to problems
- Work closely with the Customer Success team and Development team to make sure the issue is resolved
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high quality level of technical support
- Develop tools for technical support
- Basic knowledge with C# and ReactJS
- Ability to run code debug, reading log and query data
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Basic communication in English
What we offer
- Attractive salary package, up to $2000
- Annual leave: 12 ~ 15 days
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare Insurance for you and your loved ones
- Building large-scale & global software products
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- Working & growing with Young, Ambitious & Talented Team
- Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday
- Maximum work from home 5 days a month
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Social - Health - Insurance paid fully
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snack
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!