Technology Partner Manager (US) (Remote)
Who will support Creative Force partnership efforts by interfacing directly with Technology partners and internal teams.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an industry-leading photo studio management software provider working with some of the world's most recognizable brands. With primary markets in North America and Europe, we enable studios across the world to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in central Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
Who We Are
We are a team with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds who care deeply about all things eComm!
We are a multinational team that believes that our product and culture thrive from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
We are looking for a Technology Partner Manager who will support Creative Force partnership efforts by interfacing directly with Technology partners and internal teams.
This is a role for someone who wants to be part of a scale-up tech company in rapid growth, with rising organizational and development opportunities, and who has experience in working with SaaS sales.
- Propose and develop new strategic partnerships
- Review Partner applications, researching products, prioritizing integrations and communicating with potential partners
- Manage and support own Technology partnerships and make sure that no opportunities or news go undiscovered or unexplored
- Support training and enablement internally and with partners, along with enabling co-selling and co-marketing initiatives
- Responsible in growing the addressable market and increasing market share including coordinating and following up on partner lead sales, marketing and action plans together with the partners
- Experience from a SaaS company working with partnership management or sales through Partner channels
- Strong people skills with a strong sense of relationship building, communication, negotiation and critical thinking
- Know how in using PRMs (Partner Relationship Management softwares) focused on cataloging and tracking a company’s partner relationships
- Experience on using Crossbeam to actually enable partners to automate the discovery and actionability of opportunities that exist between organizations
- Biased towards action - we get things done!
- A team player that thrives when you are effectively collaborating with others
- Native language, English
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 4 weeks PTO + 6 days paid sick leave + holidays (5 weeks PTO after 1 year of employment)
- We see the whole person and believe that the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to happiness and personal fulfillment
- You will be trained and certified in ValueSelling
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- We have a culture that's vibrant and is grounded in the belief that we're better together
- Company trips. Our last get-together was in Malaga, Spain!
- And much more!
Join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
We encourage everybody to apply no matter gender, sex, race, color, or disablement - but with the above skills and background.
We will review applications and invite candidates for interviews ongoing.
For more information about this position, please contact Head of Partnerships, Ari Benabou via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.