A web designer is responsible for creating the design and layout of a website or web pages.
Management software provider, working with some of the world's most well-known brands
About Creative Force
Creative Force is an industry-leading Photo Studio Management software provider, working with some of the world's most recognisable brands. We enable studios to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
Our home is in Central Denmark with offices in New York, San Francisco, Berlin, and Hanoi with more than 1000 users worldwide!
Who we are
We are a remote first team, with a passion for tech and photo studio operations. We are a mix of industry experts and tech nerds, who care deeply about all things ecom!
We are a multinational team, who believe that our product and culture thrives from a diverse background of people from all walks of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.
About the role
A web designer is responsible for creating the design and layout of a website or web pages. It can mean working on a brand new website or updating an already existing site. We are looking for a web designer that will spend their time optimizing and implementing pages, updating our official website on a daily basis.
- 1-2 years of experience in UI or UX
- You are very strong in HTML(5), CSS(3), experience working with CSS frameworks.
- Outstanding design skills with emphasis on user experience.
- Ability to solve complex challenges creatively and effectively.
- You are up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies.
- Team player with an extreme attention to detail in UI.
Good to have
- Can communicate in English
- Familiar with agile ways of working
- Comfortable working with GSuite, Slack, Jira, and Hubspot
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Flexible working time and result-oriented
- Great opportunities in developing your career path as you and the company grow
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complying with labour law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days
- Summer trip allowance, 2 weeks fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join
- Choice of hardware
- Home Internet Allowance