Return guest Clair Carter-Ginn joins Daniel to have an open-ended conversation about content strategy in 2021 and beyond. In a post-pandemic world, after many organizations were pushed toward remote and hybrid work environments, a given business or C-level leadership group is primed to explore new ways of doing business.
- COVID has given businesses and leadership a new perspective on what it means to be agile.
- We are seeing a new openness at the C-suite level to a new and bold future of how work gets done.
- The keys are communication, breaking down silos, and complete organizational alignment on goals.
- Adopting a clear scope of work can also drive alignment and help facilitate remote and hybrid work.
- Clair is conference chair for the upcoming Photo Studio Ops 2021 web conference, put on by Henry Stewart Events. See link below for info and to register.
Links & Resources
- Clair Carter-Ginn on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/claircg/
- Photo Studio Operations Forum by Henry Stewart Events: https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/events-photo-studio-operations-forum
- Forecast Agency's Website: https://www.forecastagency.co.uk/
- Forecast Agency on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/forecastagency/