Adam Parker joins host Daniel Jester to talk about creating effective KPIs for your commercial production studio. We get into do and don'ts, deriving actionable goals from vague mandates, and telling fun stories about our past in studios.
- Determining which KPIs you need starts with having a goal
- It's not useful to know every detail about your studio metrics if they don't support a goal
- Beware of weaponizing KPIs and in turn, breeding fear into your teams
- Learn how to derive actionable goals from vague mandates
- Pizza parties make for sleepy studios