This week Daniel is joined by Todd Schweikert, VP of Studio Production for Rue Gilt Groupe to discuss metrics and how to use them to support your team in day-to-day operations. Granular category level data in production can help you plan more accurately, but give you the ability to load balance when bottlenecks arise.
- Understanding what comes through your studio and how long it takes is invaluable data to run.
- Touch bases that rely on this data help keep teams on the same page and prevent silos from developing.
- Many of the ways the studio uses data come from the bottom up, ensuring that studio teams understand the information and how it impacts the operation of the studio.
- It's not enough to understand the data, but also what goes into it and how it's collected. Context is vital.
- Remember that your perspective is limited, and you need to include other perspectives to ensure across-the-board accountability.
- Performance metrics are a reflection of employee satisfaction.
Links & Resources
- Todd Schweikert on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddschweikert/
- Rue Gilt Groupe: https://www.ruegiltgroupe.com/
- Rue Gilt Groupe on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rue-gilt-groupe/
- Open Roles at Rue Gilt Groupe: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rue-gilt-groupe/jobs/