Case Study: Safety First! Contingency Shoots for On-Figure Photography
One of the greatest content challenges for ecommerce studios in the COVID-era has been meeting the need for on-figure imagery. In this case study, find out how Arc’teryx, after shutting down its studio in early March in the middle of a project, developed a contingency shooting plan for in-studio production, with models, to meet deliverables.
You’ll learn how they:
- Developed ‘safety first’ SOPs for their team and operations which they’ve evolved for best practices going forward
- Determined what would and wouldn’t work, and how they’ve adapted
- Pared down their content requirements and accelerated workflow
- Modified the size and composition of their crews to reduce risk
- Plan to re-evaluate and refine processes as the pandemic response evolves and they return to future studio operations
This webinar will be recorded and a link will be shared with all registrants.
Senior Manager, Production Operations