Tejs Rasmussen, Chief Product Officer of Creative Force sits down to talk about the growth of the platform in the last year, and what 2022 may hold for the product and for the Creative Force team.
- Creative Force launched a brand new module for editorial production, built from the ground up.
- There were many updates to Creative Force in 2021 that were intended to enhance the logic of the platform.
- A big workflow update to Creative Force is color reference logic, which is now best in class in creative production.
- Conditional Style Guides and Production Types were a big improvement over the previous iteration, they allow for much smarter construction of a studio's production needs.
- Aside from the tech, Creative Force as a team and a company has grown a lot in 2021.
- The company was bought out by the founders, COVID impacted our ability to recruit so we had to pivot to growth in other ways.
Links & Resources
- Tejs Rasmussen on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tejsrasmussen/
- Check out all the past biweekly sprint release notes: https://help.creativeforce.io/en/collections/1710886-what-s-new
- Creative Force on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/creativeforce/
- Creative Force website: https://www.creativeforce.io/