About Creative Force
Creative Force is an end-to-end studio management software transforming the e-commerce content creation process for global brands and large-scale studios around the globe. We take our customer's existing legacy systems, disorganized spreadsheets, and frustratingly manual processes and replace them with our purpose-built software solutions designed to help creatives work more efficiently and provide studio managers with greater insights into their operations.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in Holstebro, Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
Creative Force is looking for a new UX/UI designer who is ready to become a part of an exciting scale-up opportunity. You will be responsible for optimizing and developing both new and existing software design.
We are looking for a creative UX/UI designer who is able to embrace new trends and conventions for best practices in user interaction design. Our ideal designer would come with an innovative mindset and understand the entire software design process from discovery, wireframing, UX/UI design and Prototyping to production-ready software. As the new UX/UI Designer, you will devise and design new features in collaboration with our team of product managers, software architects and QA testers.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Building and designing an interface for new features where the flow is demonstrated via wireframes and prototypes
- Testing and improving existing user experiences in our live products on an ongoing basis.
- Assisting in the UAT phase and helping to ensure that our finished software is in tandem with intended designs and maintains an excellent user experience.
- Assisting our developers with ad-hoc solutions as needs arise, being an integral part of the development phase from start to finish.
Qualifications and experience
You hold an education in the field of design (fx Multimedia design or Graphic design) and have on-hand technical ingenuity. Additional advantages if you have:
- (Front-end) developer experience
- Experience working with a SaaS startup company
- An independent, creative and innovative mindset
- You are a team player who sees opportunities where most find limitations, and contribute to our team with a positive and growth-oriented mindset
You have knowledge of user experiences and design processes and are good at communicating your messages. Experience with the following is an added bonus:
- Figma, Sketch or XD from Adobe
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- We firmly believe in work-life balance.We see the whole person and maintain that the right balance between personal and professional life is crucial to both happiness and personal fulfillment
- An international working environment
- Flat and transparent organization. At Creative Force, we are all owners.
- A vibrant workculture grounded in the belief that we're better together
- Company trips (our last get-together was in Denmark for 3 days of fun!)
- And much more!
You will be a part of a culture that embodies a welcoming and cozy atmosphere in all parts of the world. Our culture is grounded in diversity, with high ambitions, lofty goals, and a sharp focus in continuous employee development and education. When it comes to developing your skillset with Creative Force, the sky is the limit!
Creative Force is a scale-up company embarking on an ambitious growth journey. We are an industry-leading Content Studio Management software provider working with some of the world's most recognizable brands. We enable high-volume e-commerce studios to streamline their workflows and empower them to move both effectively and efficiently. Hence our value, "We don't take creativity lightly!"