Sprint Release #116
Sprint 116 Release Note: Pre-Selection in Gamma, Final Selection for Editorial Workflows, and more! We’re back with another round of sprint release notes! Happy reading!
Pre-Selection in Gamma
In editorial, we have now enhanced the "Selection" tab to provide the ability to execute Pre-Selection in Gamma.
- We have renamed the Selection tab to Pre-Selection.
- The user is now able to expand the Pre-Selection UI and choose their selects in a new and dynamic fullscreen grid!
- We have also added additional real-time production tracking - the user is now able to see photography completion date/time & status in the workflow.
Today the user is trying to make selects for a large number of images in editorial. Previously, they could only view images to make initial selections in a small part of the screen.
We have enhanced this screen to improve the overall user experience when deciding on initial selects.
Final Selection Step
Final Selection is now available as a step for editorial workflows!
- Pre-assign Final Selection or have your applicable team members pick an available task in the Final Selection Kanban screen.
- Execute Final Selection from the Final Selection Kanban screen, just like with Ecomm.
- Review selected images in a dynamic grid and update selection as applicable before sending to post production.
- Choose from and swap alternate images, or even upload new images if needed.
Typical editorial workflows require a process of whittling down selects from a large number of images. This process often happens sequentially and is executed by different users along the way.
With both the newly enhanced Pre-Selection screen to identify initial selects and the Final Selection step in your workflow, you now have 2 opportunities for different team members to make and review selects!
- New options in Studio Settings around handling identical filename deliveries to your delivery location
- In Kelvin, users can now create a new outfit and production tasks from the "No Production Tasks" screen
- Display warning when saving a workflow without Asset Delivery enabled
- Display External Post warning in Style Guide when data is invalid
- Automatically reload results after applying Style Guide updates / re-triggering Style Guide mapping
- FIXED: GAMMA: Filter view: Remove [Paste from Spreadsheet] function from incompatible filters
- FIXED: GAMMA: Error allowing task list to be re-filtered while actively applying Style Guides or Re-Triggering Style Guide Mapping
- FIXED: GAMMA: Error when uploading a reference image twice within Create & Edit Outfit screens
- FIXED: GAMMA: Error screen when viewing Style Guides and Workflows after disabling a client
- FIXED: GAMMA: Unable to save Style Guide (button is grayed-out after making change)
- FIXED: GAMMA: Sample Overview Slide-In not showing Reference or Color Reference Images in between tabs
- FIXED: GAMMA: Filter view displaying unexpected results when filtering for Contains “,”
- FIXED: GAMMA: Edited Samples not displaying reflecting updates in exported CSV
- FIXED: GAMMA: Error when editing Variant-Specific Metadata
- FIXED: GAMMA: Inconsistencies with Backlog Products showing in Filtered view and CSV Export
- FIXED: GAMMA: Products disappear from Kanban View after applying filter
- FIXED: GAMMA: History Viewer & Hi-Res Settings not being remembered in QC Tasks
- GIXED: GAMMA: QC Tasks not moving to Done Column in Kanban while processing
- FIXED: GAMMA: Unexpected Behavior when Rejecting Tasks in Editorial Post QC
- FIXED: GAMMA: Download Asset option is disabled in Editorial Deliverable slide-in
- FIXED: GAMMA: Download Assets modal not consistent between Editorial Production & Deliverable slide-in screens
- FIXED: GAMMA: Error when removing document from Editorial Project
- FIXED: KELVIN: Cannot submit log exception