Empower Your On-Set Photography Team with Automation
What you'll learn
- Check-in product samples directly on-set
- Integrate with Capture One or Lightroom
- Organize your shot list with drag and drop
- Automate file handling and naming in the cloud
On-set production is a complex process for many content studios, involving advanced technical setups, shot lists, style guides, and product samples. In addition, shoots often involve a variety of staff and freelancers, like producers, art directors, digitechs, photographers, stylists, models, and more.
Join us for an informative demo and an interactive Q&A session to learn how Creative Force can help your studio optimize on-set production with our industry expert, Creative Force Chief Evangelist Daniel Jester.
He’ll demonstrate Creative Force’s Kelvin app, which integrates with industry-standard tools, allowing teams to use familiar software while benefiting from guided workflow and automation.
In this 1-hour demo, we’ll cover how to:
- Work seamlessly with your preferred capture software (e.g., Capture One, Lightroom)
- Check-in product samples on-set
- Log the team on-set
- Provide clear directions specific to each sample, including number of images, Style Guides, and reference images for styling decisions
- Drag and drop images into a shot list
- Automatically name and send images to the next step in the workflow once requirements are met
- Customize workflow settings determine the photographer's permissions, such as making final selections or providing recommendations for image alternatives
Stay tuned after the demo for a live Q&A to get all your on-set production questions answered.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to boost your team’s on-set productivity and meet deadlines. Reserve your spot now!