- A built-in dashboard that captures information from across your entire production process
- Automated data capture that eliminates manual intelligence gathering processes
- Drill-down capabilities that give in-depth intelligence on any section of a report with one click
- Reports update in real-time, so your data is always accurate and actionable
- Custom alerts and scheduling deliver the latest KPIs and metrics you need, when and where you need them
- Production Reports tell you how much - and what kind - of content you’re delivering at any particular time, helping you better capture throughput.
- Rejections Report identifies what content is being turned away and why, allowing for quick trend analysis.
- Post-Production Vendor Report tracks external vendor data, such as what assets are in-progress, which are stuck, and the average turnaround time.
- Flow Reports give a full overview of your production status across every asset, helping you identify bottlenecks and quickly solve them.
- Progress Report captures on-site production activity, allowing you to see what assets have already been created and which still need to be shot.
- Sample Report provides a comprehensive overview of the location and status of all samples, cutting down on manual tracking while ensuring no samples get lost.
- Productivity Reports give in-depth information on every individual contributor, so you know exactly what they’re working on and how they compare with the rest of the team.
- Data Reports provide in-depth analysis into lead time, overall production timeline, product check-in status, and much more.
- Custom Reports that are tailored to meet the unique requirements of your organization.
- And as you expand your Creative Force instance, Extension Reports provide data for all Creative Force add-ons.
Ready to see Creative
Force in action?
Talk with one of our experts to learn how you can empower your teams to work faster, deliver superior results, and simplify eCommerce content production.
- Deliver assets on time, on budget, and on brief
- Reduce time-to-market
- Increase operational visibility
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Creative Force, and how does it work?
Creative Force is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that helps brands and retailers accelerate their eCommerce creative content production. It simplifies the process of planning and producing eCommerce content, improves cross-team collaboration, and ensures more transparency across every stage of production. With Creative Force, companies always deliver the highest-quality content on time and on budget.
Built on “flow production” principles, our platform utilizes intelligent automation to streamline workflows, resulting in consistent and repeatable processes. Creative Force also integrates seamlessly with existing systems, like Capture One and Adobe Creative Cloud, and features an intuitive interface.
How does flow production work?
In traditional batch production, all assets go through a single production stage before moving to the next step. This approach can lead to bottlenecks and delays.
Creative Force simplifies content production through a continuous process called "flow production." This process involves moving individual assets through various production stages as soon as they are ready, resulting in an efficient and scalable content production workflow.
Who can use Creative Force?
Creative Force is for brands, retailers, and commercial studios with in-house or external teams that produce and manage eCommerce content, such as photography, video, and copywriting.
Creative Force provides intelligent workflow automation, enhanced production visibility, and a range of collaboration tools that benefit all teams, including studio intake, styling, capture, post-production, marketing, and more. By choosing Creative Force, you can scale your content production, gain better operational visibility, and speed up time-to-market.
Does Creative Force integrate with my existing systems?
Yes, Creative Force is designed to seamlessly integrate with your existing tech stack. We have industry-leading integrations with Capture One, Adobe Creative Cloud, and more.
The platform’s API-first architecture enables our customers to seamlessly connect with Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems, Product Information Management (PIM) systems, cloud storage platforms, and any other required destinations.
Creative Force also makes it simple to work with external post-production vendors via FTP or API integrations.
Finally, our VPI Management extension makes it simple to work with product vendors to request, receive, and manage vendor-provided images (VPI).
What kind of support can I expect?
We understand that implementing a new system can be challenging, but our team is here to make the process as seamless and stress-free as possible. Our onboarding team will work closely with your team to set up Creative Force and empower your future success.
After onboarding, your Customer Success Manager will check in regularly. Our customer support team is also available 24/7 to help you with any product questions or concerns. In addition, we offer self-paced learning resources such as academy courses, support center documentation, and other materials to help you along your Creative Force journey.
On top of best-in-class customer support, we continuously update our platform with new features and improvements. Our biweekly releases can be easily installed without interrupting your work.