About Creative Force
Creative Force is an end-to-end studio management software transforming the e-commerce content creation process for global brands and large-scale studios around the globe. We take our customer's existing legacy systems, disorganized spreadsheets, and frustratingly manual processes and replace them with our purpose-built software solutions designed to help creatives work more efficiently and provide studio managers with greater insights into their operations.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in Holstebro, Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
Creative Force is looking for an Onboarding Specialist who's ready to become an important part of an exciting scale-up opportunity, taking the customer from signup to first success / first value
We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist who can act as a virtuoso for all things Creative Force encouraging innovation through best practices. Your time will be spent between:
- Onboarding new customers to the Creative Force platform
- Training new Solution Partners
- Supporting our Solution Partners in partner-led onboardings and;
- Acting as an internal consultant for existing customers (as needed)
Our ideal candidate would come well-equipped with photo industry/content-production knowledge, a keen eye for project management, a process-yet-customer-oriented mindset, and a genuine interest in improving the overall customer experience.
- Onboarding new customers to the Creative Force platform within agreed-upon deadlines during the framework of onboardings, POCS or trial periods
- Supporting our Solution Partners in partner led onboardings, continuously evaluating and redefining the criterion for success
- Collaborating with our sales and partnership teams to improve processes and ensure smoother day-to-day operations
- Maintaining a high-level overview of all current onboardings to pinpoint and minimize possible delays
Qualifications and Experience
You hold an education and/or extensive industry experience in the fields of photography, operations, or production. Qualifications include:
- Experience working with / implementing a content-production tool
- At least 3 years of prior experience as a production, studio process or operations manager, or a similar role involving high-level team management in a content production environment
- An independent, innovative and customer-focused mindset
- You are a team player who sees opportunities where most find limitations, and contribute to our team with a positive and growth-oriented mindset
- You're based on the East Coast (EST)
- You have experience in Capture One, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom/Bridge and other image editing software
- You're adept at managing relationships with stakeholders, enabling a sense of trust for all parties involved
- You are a self-driven, proactive team player
- You have a strong grasp of PIM & DAM systems
What We Offer
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- Remote Work: Work from home, a cafe, a library, or wherever suits your workflow. The world is your oyster!
- We firmly believe in work-life balance. We see the whole person and maintain that the right balance between personal and professional life is crucial to both happiness and personal fulfillment
- An international working environment
- As our onboarding specialist, you'll have the opportunity to travel 50-60 days out of the year to get hands-on experience with our customers across the US and visit your team in Europe.
- Flat and transparent organization. At Creative Force, we are all owners.
- A vibrant work culture grounded in the belief that we're better together
- Company trips (our last get-together was in Denmark for 3 days of fun!)
- And much more!
Be the first US-based member of our onboarding team, and don't worry, you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet with your European counterparts! You will be a part of a culture that embodies a welcoming and cozy atmosphere in all parts of the world. Our culture is grounded in diversity, with high ambitions, lofty goals, and a sharp focus in continuous employee development and education. When it comes to developing your skill set with Creative Force, the sky's the limit!
Creative Force is a scale-up company embarking on an ambitious growth journey. We are an industry-leading Content Studio Management software provider working with some of the world's most recognizable brands. We enable high-volume e-commerce studios to streamline their workflows and empower them to move both effectively and efficiently. Hence our value, "We don't take creativity lightly!"