About Creative Force
Creative Force is an end-to-end studio management software transforming the e-commerce content creation process for global brands and large-scale studios around the globe. We take our customer's existing legacy systems, disorganized spreadsheets, and frustratingly manual processes and replace them with our purpose-built software solutions designed to help creatives work more efficiently and provide studio managers with greater insights into their operations.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in Holstebro, Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
As a member of the Product Design team, a Frontend Developer is responsible for implementing and optimizing the user interface (UI) of a website or web-based application. We are looking for a HTML/CSS Developer that will spend most of their time optimizing, implementing and polishing our web-based products to the highest standards of UI.
Working closely with different product teams is a big opportunity to become a skilled Frontend Developer with various tech stacks like ReactJS, React Native, Electron, NodeJS, Angular, etc.
- Implementing new pages upon request
- Collaborating with the development team to improve our product
- Standardizing all UI elements & components that are being used in our product
- At least 1 year of experience in HTML(5), CSS(3)
- Ability to work with design applications like Sketch, Figma, Photoshop
- Extremely pay attention to detail
- Ability to solve complex challenges creatively and effectively
- You are up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies in HTML(5)/CSS(3)
Nice to have
- Can communicate in English
- Creative Design and Product Design Mindset
- Familiar with frontend frameworks like ReactJS or AngularJS
- Familiar with agile ways of working
- Comfortable working with Google Workspace, Slack, Jira, and Hubspot
What we offer
- Attractive salary package, up to $1.500
- Annual leave: 12 ~ 15 days
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare Insurance for you and your loved ones
- Building large-scale & global software products
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- Working & growing with Young, Ambitious & Talented TeamS
- Prioritizing a work-life balance with the flexible work-from-home policy
- Maximum work from home 5 days a month
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snack
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!