It's release day again! This time a shorter edition with fewer features. But don't worry, we have spent the time well on some really exciting stuff around containers and locations, which we expect to launch within February. Enjoy the read!
S3 IAM Role-based configuration
In addition to the existing key-based configuration, we have added role-based setup.
This can be easier to manage for your IT department. Role-based configuration can be used on both data sources and delivery options. You can find out more about how to set it up here.
- Editorial Documents:
- Icons for all trusted platforms.
- View TXT and PDF files in the browser.
- Add sharepoint.com as trusted domain document (OneDrive)
- Allow users to assign/unassign presets to deliverable until the fan-out step starts.
- Print Label: Support the frontend to get data for printing.
- Update logic when users create a workflow that has only a delivery step.
- Reduce long request time on the Workflow & Asset API.
- Fixed: Unable to crop images in Photo Review
- Fixed: Internal Post QC full screen "original" image preview sticking when +1 image in editorial deliverable.
- Fixed: User unable to access presets despite having the correct permissions.
- Fixed: Production view shows production type in “To Do” despite being disabled.
- Fixed: Warning icon when Workfront project connected to editorial project.
- Fixed: Variant not recognized after Post Production via Box.com
- Fixed: Vendor email still add to user list if login via SSO.
- Fixed: Rejection information is displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed: Update product image from data source created duplicates.
- Fixed: Error when pasting sample codes from data source.
Questions, ideas or feedback?
We're striving to create the best product for you and your team! Feel free to drop us a line via email/chat or submit your ideas and feedback directly to our product team via email@example.com.