Sprint Release #130
Sprint 130 Release Note: Edit products across multiple clients, better productivity with markup tool improvements, and more! We had another great sprint and are happy to share the release notes with you! For those of you in the US, we at Creative Force wish you a happy 4th of July.
Save Time by Editing Products Across Multiple Clients
With this update users will be able to edit product information even when the products are associated with different clients, empowering them to efficiently manage and update product details across various clients from a single action. In order to achieve this previously, users would have to edit products in batches by client.
Please note that in our E-commerce module, the Category and Style Guide of products cannot be edited in bulk across multiple clients.
So many of our users are utilizing product data and properties to run processes within their studio. Even for studios using multiple clients, properties are an important tool in controlling conditional style guide rules, communication to other teams, and for reporting.
With this improvement, these properties can now be managed by the studio in bulk without the restrictions of editing products one client at a time.
Markup Tool Improvements to Improve Your Productivity
We made some small but mighty tweaks to our Markup tool throughout our apps to give a more cohesive experience. Users will enjoy more functionality around duplicating markings, highlighting related items, and leaving general comments.
Most notably, markings and their color are now directly associated and saved with your comment. When comments are deleted, all associated markings will also be deleted.
Leaving feedback is a critical step in the production process, so it’s important that marking up images in Creative Force is not only efficient but also enjoyable, too. Clarity and communication are key when leaving markup instructions and these changes aim to support that.
- GAMMA: Adjusted positioning of Actions and Scan buttons on Products screen
- GAMMA: Bug when saving Style Guide changes
- GAMMA: Editorial multi-selection issue within the right-click contextual menu
- GAMMA: Error in Editorial when editing Deliverable from slide-in
- GAMMA: Inconsistencies in Editorial when showing/hiding menu items due to permissions
- GAMMA: Indefinite loading after changing post production vendor from the Job detail screen
- GAMMA: Message Center error when deleting products and editing wardrobe items
- GAMMA: Multiple Editorial items selected in Deliverables view but only single action applied
- KELVIN: Thumbnails appear pixelated
- KELVIN: Transfers are not uploading