Sprint 125 Release Note: New Brandquad Connector enables both PIM and DAM capabilities. Happy reading on sprint release day!
Connect PIM Data and Deliver Assets with our Latest Connector
We are excited to announce our first connector that operates two-fold! With the Brandquad connector enabled, you can connect Brandquad PIM data as the source for your production and you can also deliver finished assets directly to a Brandquad DAM instance. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more information about enabling this connector on your Studio’s account.
- GAMMA: ESC keyboard shortcut doesn't close the video player screen as expected
- GAMMA: Contact Sheet: Text is cut off when thumbnails are resized smaller
- VENDOR PORTAL: Images incorrectly showing as small thumbnails
- HUE: Task only creates and opens the working file of the last asset, despite configured setting to open all task working files
- HUE: Unexpected result when opening color reference from the Photoshop panel
- API: Expected update not coming through - received 400 Bad Request error message
- API: Unexpected instructions shown in Post QC step
- API: Issue displaying Final Selection task after reset production
- API: Duplicate data on ValidatePresetStyleGuide
- API: Incorrect number of Products in Backlog when Job is in To Do status
- API: For the Post Production workflow model ‘Hybrid (External → Internal → Internal)’, Internal Post QC L2 unable to continue if Asset delivery is not enabled