Sprint 123 Release Note: new copy function in Kelvin & Hue, new API endpoint to easily track progress, and more! Happy reading on sprint release day!
Less typing, more doing with the new copy function in Kelvin and Hue
We’ve added the ability to copy text in Hue and Kelvin.
In Kelvin, you can copy:
- Sample Code, from Confirm Product dialogue
- Watch Folder File Path, from capture screen
- File Name, from capture screen (located in right-click menu)
- File Name, from transfer screen (located in right-click menu)
- Product Code, from transfer screen (located in three-dot menu)
- Style Guide Name
In the Hue app, you can copy:
- Product Code (all tabs, located in three-dot menu)
In the Hue Photoshop Panel, you can copy:
- Instruction/Rejection Text
The ability to copy text from these applications will help creative team members improve their efficiency and reduce friction in their day-to-day work.
Easily track job progress with our new API Endpoint
We're introducing a new API Endpoint (Get Job Status Overview) in order to allow your studio to more easily and accurately calculate how many tasks are completed within an eCommerce job.
With this response, you will be able to see how many tasks are required and how many have been completed - by step - within any given job.
See more information about this specific call on https://developers.creativeforce.io/.
This API call will be helpful for studios that need to update external systems based on the completeness of a job or a particular step within a job.
- Rejection info: sort rejection reasons from new to old in all Kanban screens
- Editorial: Post Review feedback: Added functions to Post Review task for previewing assets
- Support scan of outfit with multiple tasks in Kelvin
- SSO: Form-based authentication for Kelvin & Hue
- New reserved property: Product Display Image
- Import Job: Added validation for deleted jobs
- GAMMA: Vendor Portal: The submitted task is still in the Doing column
- GAMMA: Showing Duplicate Containers in Samples Tab when only one exists
- GAMMA: Double Click during import creates duplicate samples
- KELVIN: Capture 1 Stream Photography - bugs and feedback
- HUE: Layered Tiff Exported from Hue despite Layers Setting not checked