Sprint Release #128
Sprint 128 Release Note: Share for External Review for Editorial Projects, and more! Happy reading on sprint release day!
Introducing Share for External Review for Editorial Projects
Automatically route retouched assets for review
- Share with internal users or external stakeholders
- Invite as many (or as few) people as needed
- Invited stakeholders can access easily without an account
- When invited, receive an email invitation that takes you directly to the assets for review
- Email notifications of review activity automatically sent straight to the task owner’s inbox
Real-time review and collaboration
- Feedback is synced in real time between the stakeholder view and users in Creative Force
Control sharing and security
- As an admin, define the allowed list of domains that users can share out with
- Add, edit, or remove access to review easily
- Define functional capability per invited person
A single tool for both studios and stakeholders to review and approve content
- Can now share deliverables externally so don’t have to handle stakeholder feedback outside of Creative Force.
Simple to invite external stakeholders to review and approve deliverables
- Invite anyone with an email address to review and approve images before delivery.
- No Creative Force account is required.
- The stakeholder review interface is a simplified version of Creative Force’s standard review feature, incorporating only the essential functions, like markups and comments, needed to provide feedback.
- Simple comment, @ reply, and reaction mimic the functions people are already familiar with from social media
- Stakeholders see only the images they need to review, making it simple for them to open the files, provide feedback and/or approval, and move on with their day.
- Automated emails notify stakeholders when assets are ready for review and inform task owners of review activity.
- Feedback is centralized in one place and synced in real-time between the stakeholder view and Creative Force users.
Secure access management
- Easily add, edit, or revoke access
- Define an allowed list of email domains
- Updated System Requirements: The System Requirements article has been recently updated to provide you with the latest information on the supported system configurations for optimal performance.
- Introducing Support Lifecycle Article: We are excited to introduce a new article in our knowledge base, dedicated to informing you about the Support Lifecycle. Stay informed about the duration and availability of support for our products and services.
- SSO Provisioning, you can now create, delete and manage groups via SSO.
- Manually Toggle Auto-sync for Jobs syncing from a data source.
- Handle Crop Image Exception: no more issues when cropping very small images.
- Import Job: Enhanced Error Message.
- Vendor Portal: Optimized auto-mapping performance.
- New External Post Vendor setting ‘Working Time Zone’ controls the time zone used in folder creation and date-related metadata during the External Post step.
- An improved method to read DPI from images.
- We only show matching samples in the "Select Sample" dialog when scanning a sample code.
- GAMMA: VPI tasks were also displayed in the Photography Kanban.
- GAMMA: Instructions were displayed twice in the Internal Post QC.
- GAMMA: UI error when removing filters by showing the context menu.
- GAMMA: The list of user skills is visible in the User Invite / User Update screen.
- GAMMA: Updating a product via Data Source was not possible via the Action menu.
- GAMMA: Markup component: Selected image is not retained when the user changes the destination.
- KELVIN: Missing file to add instructions/marks in Kelvin.
- KELVIN: Images were not toned down after being selected for a position.
- HUE: Missing outfit details in UXP Panel.
- API: Wrong generated auto variant.
- API: The number of products was not updated after deleting.
- API: Missing Warning on Jobs View.
- API: Requests were not appearing in Vendor Portal.
- API: Editorial file name error when sending files to delivery.