Sprint Release #135
Sprint 135 Release Note: Launch of planning in Creative Force and other features. Happy reading on sprint release day!
Streamline Your Production Calendar with Planning for Creative Force
Managing the production schedule for eCommerce content studios can often be complex and demanding, requiring teams to juggle various systems. It can feel nearly impossible to keep track of what’s happening on-site every day and whether everything is going according to plan.
That’s why we’re excited to announce the launch of Planning for Creative Force, the latest extension to our award-winning platform.
Keep an eye out for more exciting information around the release of Planning, and check out our webinar, "Introducing Planning for Creative Force", on September 27, 2023 at 12pm EDT / 18:00 CET. It will share valuable insights into common planning challenges and how our new Planning extension was purpose-built to solve them.
To learn more about enabling Planning for your studio, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
Planning introduces a brand-new, intuitive production planning calendar view into your Creative Force web application. Multiple streams of production data are condensed into something that can be easily adjusted, monitored, and integrated into the rest of your end-to-end workflow process
Use Planning to add Sessions into your production calendar. With Sessions, Studio Managers can easily see key information about current or upcoming productions in moments. Session progress and sample availability also updates instantly and automatically, so your teams will always know exactly what’s happening in-studio at any moment, ensuring complete transparency throughout the production process.
On-Set Control & Automation
Thanks to Planning being natively integrated into the rest of Creative Force’s platform, you’re able to assign already-created production tasks – from photography, video, and editorial – to each session.
When on-site, it’s important to ensure your teams can get up-to-speed and aligned as quickly as possible. For On-Set Teams, users can automatically load their planned shot list directly Kelvin, syncing to any last-minute changes. Shooting is then tracked in real-time and instantly updates as the session goes on.
- Smoother experience in the fullscreen preview when navigating between assets.
- Improved visibility for added or moved production tasks in the Planning Session slide-in.
- Improved experience for uploading display images.
- Preset validation: Should not allow transparent for JPG format.
- Support Unicode for Product Category Name
- Gamma: Style Guide: Resolved some issues with saving a Style Guide.
- Gamma: Delivery Matrix: Fixed issue where changes were not updated after unchecking options and saving.
- Gamma: Video: Resolved some issues in the video markup tool.
- API: Editorial: Fixed product/sample assignment issue when using the ‘Update via Sheet’ feature.
- Kelvin: Fixed missing product confirmation when using the same sample code on two products within a job.