About Creative Force
Creative Force is an end-to-end studio management software transforming the e-commerce content creation process for global brands and large-scale studios around the globe. We take our customer’s existing legacy systems, disorganized spreadsheets, and frustratingly manual processes and replace them with our purpose-built software solutions designed to help creatives work more efficiently and provide studio managers with greater insights into their operations.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in Holstebro, Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
We are looking for a results-driven Automation Tester to be responsible for designing, implementing and running automation tests on software usability. The Automation Tester will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the design team. You may also interact with clients in order to understand the requirements of the product.
To be successful as an Automation Tester, you should have a working knowledge of software and Automation test design, the capability to implement and run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. Ultimately, the Automation Tester should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
For the back-end, we are using: .NET Core, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Identity Server, RESTful APIs.
For the front-end, we are using: ReactJS, React Native, Electron, NodeJS, Angular 2+, a little C#, etc.
Besides that we also using many AWS services like EC2, S3, SQS, SES, Lambda, StepFunctions, API Gateway, Cloudfront, Route53, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Cognito, CodeArtifact, LoadBalancer, ElasticCache (Redis), inspector, KMS, MSK, OpenSearch (Elasticsearch), SNS, Storage Gateway, Transfer Family, VPC and WAF.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Design and Implement automation tests
- Executing automation test on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- At least 1 year of experience in creating and running automated tests using testing tools (TestProject, Eggplant, TestComplete, Selenium, …)
- Experience and basic knowledge of database and SQL queries
- Experience in API testing and Postman is a plus
- Good IT background, critical and logical thinking skills
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
What we offer
- Attractive salary package, up to $1200
- Annual leave: 12 ~ 15 days
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare Insurance for you and your loved ones
- Building large-scale & global software products
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- Working & growing with Young, Ambitious & Talented Team
- Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday
- Prioritizing a work-life balance with the flexible work-from-home policy
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snack
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!