A new release is live and ready for you in the platform! This sprint we had a high focus on optimizing performance and fixing bugs in the system - a bit of a spring-cleaning. Enjoy the read.
- SFTP Public/Private Key Authentication.
- Optimize the speed of the auto map product API on Vendor Portal.
- Retry on timeout when sending images to external post.
- Prevent error for parallel actions of reset product.
- Optimize API call to enrich People filter.
- Handle New WebSocket Events from Server.
- Display cropped images in outfit sheet.
- Correct kanban status with data from server.
- Fixed: API: Asset hub can't filter by outfit CF barcode.
- Fixed: API: Wrong event log when reset product to specific step.
- Fixed: API: Bug when reset product after changing source.
- Fixed: API: Bug when deleting wardrobe item.
- Fixed: API: Bug sample code is not written as XMP metadata.
- Fixed: Kelvin: Keyboard shortcuts not working: "Cmd/Ctrl" + "Shift" + "A", "Cmd/Ctrl" + "-/+"
- Fixed: Kelvin: Thumbnail preview issues when the image has cropping data.
- Fixed: Kelvin: Small images do not fill the container.
- Fixed: Kelvin: Unable to view image when confirming a product.
- Fixed: Kelvin: Remove the "tone down" from images after deleting a transfer.
- Fixed: Gamma: Rejected Products do not appear in chronological order in External Post QC (Labs).
- Fixed: Gamma: Color picker is not available in External Post QC.
- Fixed: Gamma: Import job does not handle the socket event.
- Fixed: Gamma: Unable to start a task that has been rejected to the vendor portal.
- Fixed: Gamma: Client name is not shown in production view.
- Fixed: Gamma: Add extra ES query to support API downloads in Assets.
- Fixed: Gamma: Not Show Rejection Information in Final Selection.
Questions, ideas or feedback?
We're striving to create the best product for you and your team! Feel free to drop us a line via email/chat or submit your ideas and feedback directly to our product team via email@example.com.