The New E-commerce Content Roadmap: Creativity, Innovation, & Evolution
THURSDAY MARCH 4, 2021
9 AM PST / 12 PM EST / 5 PM GMT / 6 PM CET
In the first session of our series we looked back at 2020 – what we learned last year and what we’re going to take forward (check out the on-demand recording if you missed it!). For our second session (also available to watch on-demand), we talked about boots-on-the-ground strategies and systems for content creation.
And now, for our third session in the Future of Ecommerce Content webinar series, we’re looking forward – to what 2021 looks like for creative + content – from strategy to studio to operations and to marketing and beyond.
Please join us for an exciting discussion on topics including:
- Creative exploration — beyond high-volume and campaign content
- Keeping the creative in content
- The new content creation lifecycle
- Budget allocation and the investment in content creation
- Emerging technologies & new media
- The new consumer connection — brick + mortar vs. digital
And much more.
VP of Creative, Brand & Digital
BATH & BODY WORKS
Chief of Staff, Marketing
Senior Manager, Digital Production Operations
Director of Photo Production